Surveys / Interviews
On this phase, I focused on questioning how much the users liked to use “My List” on Netflix, how often they would use it, and if they enjoyed using it and why.
- Do you mark or list on the app the content you want to see later?
- How many elements do you usually have on this Personal List?
- Do you enjoy saving elements on the Personal list to watch later?
- Why do you enjoy/do you not enjoy saving elements on this list?
- On what depends on what you will watch?
Quantitative Findings — 22 Interviews
"I lose so much time looking on my list what to watch. I want to be able to organize my list."
“I enjoy making a list to remember titles that I want to watch later. I wish I could make personal lists directly on the platform, but this is not possible, so I must write a personal list.”
“I generally don't browse on Netflix but rather go directly to what I want to watch.”
“I use My List because I often forget about good shows I want to see and the Netflix recommendations changes.”
“I enjoy saving elements because it gives me a plan, and I can organize my time.”
“Because sometimes when I just want to see "something," it never comes to my mind what plans I used to have. And it is great to be reminded, and then I choose according to my mood. (How much time I have, what type of movie I am into in that moment etc.)”